Home Page: Meeting Minutes
June 27, 2016 April 11 2016 Regular Meeting Minutes
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, APRIL 11, 2016
1) Call to Order: Trustee Jeremy Larocque called the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m. Larocque chaired the meeting in place of President Scott Blume, who did not attend the meeting due to illness.
2) Pledge of Allegiance
3) Roll Call/Establish Quorum: Roll call was taken with the following members in attendance; Trustees Jeremy Larocque, Angela Smith, Joe Geiger and Gene Smazal. President Scott Blume was absent. Quorum established. Clerk Heidi Maldonis was also present.
4) Approve March Meeting Minutes: A motion to accept and approve March meeting minutes as presented was made by Smazal. Seconded by Smith. All ayes. Motion carried.
5) Approve April Accts. Payable & March Treasurer`s Reports: A motion to accept and approve April accounts payable and March treasurer`s reports as presented made by Smith. Seconded by Geiger. All ayes. Motion carried.
6) Review/Approve Hall Security Deposit Refunds: Three rental dates were submitted for review and approval; March 18 & 26 and April 2. All three renters were sufficient in cleanups. Motion to approve security deposit refunds to all three renters made by Smith. Seconded by Smazal. All ayes. Carried.
7) Committee Reports: Topics of discussion were DPW job description and sewer usage ordinance.
8) Recognition of visitors: Village resident Tom Smith requested permission for use of village equipment at this year`s Unity Legion Truck & Tractor Pull. Resident and part-time village employee attended and introduced himself. Village Acres Mobile Home Court owner Janice Norwood discussed the water issue in the village. Tracy and Cayde Soppa will try to get teams for softball league. They will also have volley ball games. The tentative start date will be the first Wednesday in June.
9) DPW Report: The village needs gravel to lay on roads. A broken window was found at the ball diamond.
10) Board Business: Set Date for Board of Review: Open Book & Board of Review will be held on Thursday, May 26, 2016. Open Book from 3:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m. Board of Review from 5:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. Discussion-Mobile Home at N. Madison. No discussion of item due to President Blume`s absence. Discussion/Action-Amend Hall Rental Agreement. No discussion/action due to Blume`s absence. Discussion-Treatment Plant Lawn Cuttings for Hay. No discussion due to Blume`s absence. Approve Temporary Liquor License for Unity Truck & Tractor Pull. Motion to approve made by Smazal. Seconded by Geiger. All ayes. Motion carried.
11) Old Business: None
12) Clerk`s Report: Clerk Heidi Maldonis said that a resident suggested that the village purchase a projector for the hall. It could be used for kid`s movie nights or exercise groups etc. Clerk will obtain prices. End of report.
13) President`s Report None.
14) Closed Session: Board did not enter into closed session due to Blume`s absence.
15) Adjournment: A motion to adjourn regular meeting made by Smith. Seconded by Smazal. All ayes. Meeting adjourned at 7:43 p.m.
August 18, 2017 July 10, 2017 Regular Meeting Minutes
August 10, 2017 June 12, 2017 Regular Meeting Minutes
July 4, 2017 May 8, 2017 Regular Meeting Minutes
May 10, 2017 April 10, 2017 Regular Meeting Minutes
May 10, 2017 March 13, 2017 Regular Meeting Minutes
March 24, 2017 February 13, 2017 Regular Meeting Minutes
March 8, 2017 December 12, 2016 Regular Meeting Minutes
March 8, 2017 January 9, 2017 Regular Meeting Minutes
January 2, 2017 November 14, 2016 Regular Meeting Minutes
October 20, 2016 September 12, 2016 Regular Meeting Minutes