Home Page: Meeting Minutes
June 27, 2016 March 14, 2016 Regular Meeting Minutes
VILLAGE OF UNITY
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, MARCH 14, 2016
1) Call to Order: Village President Scott Blume called the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m.
2) Pledge of Allegiance
3) Roll Call/Establish Quorum: Roll call was taken with the following members in attendance; Trustees Angela Smith, Joe Geiger, Gene Smazal, Jeremy Larocque and President Scott Blume. Quorum established. Clerk Heidi Maldonis was also present.
4) Approve February Meeting Minutes: A motion to accept and approve meeting minutes as presented was made by Larocque. Motion seconded by Smazal. All ayes. Motion carried.
5) Approve March Accts. Payable & February Treasurer`s Reports: A motion to accept and approve accounts payable and treasurer`s reports made by Larocque. Seconded by Geiger. All ayes. Motion carried.
6) Review/Approve Hall Security Deposit Refunds: Five rental dates were reviewed; 2/13/16, 2/26/16, 3/4/16, 3/11/16 and 3/12/16. All five dates were found to be satisfactory in their cleanups. Motion to approve all deposits being refunded made by Larocque. Seconded by Smith. All ayes. Carried.
7) Committee Reports: A CMOM committee was held on March 7. Adoption of a sewer usage ordinance was the topic of discussion. No action was taken.
8) Recognition of Visitors: None
9) DPW Report: None
10) Board Business: Approve Operator`s License-Gary Meyer. Motion to approve license made by
Larocque. Seconded by Smazal. All ayes. Carried. Discussion/Action-Reduced Hall Rent for Wrestling
Practice. The board discussed reducing hourly hall rental rate from $15.00 per hour to $10.00 per hour
for wrestling practices held by Tim Krause. Mr. Krause holds these practices for students from
different school districts that have limited practices. A motion to reduce hourly hall rental rate from
$15.00 per hour to $10.00 per hour along with free hall rent on the sixth rental date made by
Larocque. Seconded by Smith. All ayes. Motion carried. Set Date for CMOM Meeting-DPW Job
Description. Meeting will take place on March 28 at 7:00 p.m.
11) Old Business: Ernie Kibbel`s request to sell fireworks in front of his apartment on S. Front St. The
board does not want sales to take place on the sidewalk, suggested other sites that may work better.
Traffic light safety review was completed. More information will be available in the coming weeks.
12) Clerk`s Report: None
13) President`s Report: None
14) Enter into Closed Session per WI Statute 19.85 (1) c-Considering employment, promotion,
compensation, or performance evaluation data over which the governmental body has
jurisdiction or exercises responsibility. Topic: Employee Evaluations
15) Reconvene in Open Session for the Purpose of Adjournment: Motion to reconvene made by Larocque.
Seconded by Smazal. All ayes. Reconvened at 7:40 p.m.
16) Adjournment: Motion to adjourn regular meeting by Larocque. Seconded by Smazal. All ayes.
Adjourned at 7:41 p.m.
August 18, 2017 July 10, 2017 Regular Meeting Minutes
August 10, 2017 June 12, 2017 Regular Meeting Minutes
July 4, 2017 May 8, 2017 Regular Meeting Minutes
May 10, 2017 April 10, 2017 Regular Meeting Minutes
May 10, 2017 March 13, 2017 Regular Meeting Minutes
March 24, 2017 February 13, 2017 Regular Meeting Minutes
March 8, 2017 December 12, 2016 Regular Meeting Minutes
March 8, 2017 January 9, 2017 Regular Meeting Minutes
January 2, 2017 November 14, 2016 Regular Meeting Minutes
October 20, 2016 September 12, 2016 Regular Meeting Minutes