Home Page: Meeting Minutes
June 27, 2016 February 8, 2016 Regular Meeting
VILLAGE OF UNITY
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2016
1) Call to Order: Village President called the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m.
2) Pledge of Allegiance
3) Roll Call/Establish Quorum: Roll call was taken with the following members in attendance; Trustees Angela Smith, Jeremy Larocque, Gene Smazal and President Scott Blume. Trustee Joe Geiger was absent. Quorum established. DPW Art Shaffer and Clerk Heidi Maldonis were also present.
4) Approve January Meeting Minutes: A motion to accept and approve January meeting minutes as presented was made by Larocque. Motion seconded by Smazal. All ayes. Motion carried.
5) Approve February Accts. Payable & January Treasurers Reports: A motion to accept and approve accounts payable and treasurer`s reports, with the exception of B & M Technical services was made by Smith. Seconded by Larocque. All ayes. Motion carried.
6) Reveiw/Approve Hall Security Deposit Refunds: There were four rental dates to review; Jan. 14, Jan. 15, Jan. 28 and Feb. 7. All rentals were found to be satisfactory in their cleanups. Motion made by Larocque to refund all deposits. Seconded by Smith. All ayes.
7) Committee Reports: CMOM committee discussed sewer ordinance. No action was taken.
8) Recognition of Visitors: None
9) DPW Report: DPW Art Shaffer reported that new pumps have been installed at lift station and treatment plant. The pumps are under a five year warrantee. The pumps cost $3500.00 each. The village has one spare pump in case of another pump failure.
10) Board Business: Discussion/Action-Fireworks Sales on Front St. Village
resident Ernst Kibbel requested that he be granted permission to sell fireworks from his residence on Front St. The board agreed that sales should not take place on the sidewalk. It was suggested that Kibbel might use the strip of village owned property just south of the post office parking lot. The board asked what type of fireworks would be sold. If they are the mortar type, Kibbel will need to obtain a permit for those sales. Set Date for Sewer Ordinance Meeting. Meeting will be held on Monday, February 29, at 6:00 p.m.
11) Old Business: None
12) Clerk`s Report: Clerk contacted D.O.T. regarding the possible installation
of traffic lights at the Clark St and Highway 13 intersection. D.O.T. will
have engineers look into the issue.
13) President`s Report: None
14) Adjournment: Motion to adjourn meeting made by Larocque. Seconded
Smazal. All ayes. Meeting adjourned at 7:26 p.m.
August 18, 2017 July 10, 2017 Regular Meeting Minutes
August 10, 2017 June 12, 2017 Regular Meeting Minutes
July 4, 2017 May 8, 2017 Regular Meeting Minutes
May 10, 2017 April 10, 2017 Regular Meeting Minutes
May 10, 2017 March 13, 2017 Regular Meeting Minutes
March 24, 2017 February 13, 2017 Regular Meeting Minutes
March 8, 2017 December 12, 2016 Regular Meeting Minutes
March 8, 2017 January 9, 2017 Regular Meeting Minutes
January 2, 2017 November 14, 2016 Regular Meeting Minutes
October 20, 2016 September 12, 2016 Regular Meeting Minutes