Home Page: Meeting Minutes
February 3, 2015 December 8, 2014 Regular Meeting Minutes
VILLAGE OF UNITY
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
MONDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2014
1) Call to Order: Village President Scott Blume called the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m.
2) Pledge of Allegiance
3) Roll Call/Establish Quorum: Roll call was taken with the following members in attendance; Trustees Jeremy Larocque, Ron Loertscher, Jerry Michlig, Marjorie Carpenter and President Scott Blume. Quorum established. Clerk Heidi Maldonis was also present.
4) Approve November Meeting Minutes: A motion to accept and approve December meeting minutes as presented was made by Carpenter. Motion seconded by Larocque. All ayes. Motion carried.
5) Approve December Accts. Payable & November Treasurer`s Reports: The board recommended that Maldonis ask the insurance company if the rates for the village office might be reduced since the building is no longer used as a library. Motion to accept and approve December accounts payable and November treasurer`s reports as presented by Michlig. Seconded by Loertscher. All ayes. Motion carried.
6) Review/Approve Hall Security Deposit Refunds: There were five rental dates to review. November 16, 23, 29 and 30. All of the cleanups for those dates were satisfactory. The final date to review was December 6. That cleanup was also satisfactory. Motion to refund security deposits for the above dates made by Larocque. Seconded by Carpenter. All ayes. Carried.
7) Committee Reports: None
8) Recognition of Visitors: None
9) DPW Report: None
10) Board Business: Approve General License for Mobile Home Court. Motion to approve general license for mobile home court operation by Michlig. Seconded by Larocque. All ayes. Motion carried. Set Date for Caucus. The caucus will be held on Monday, January 19, 2015 at 7:00 p.m. Approve Operator`s License-Lisa Chapa. Motion to approve operator`s license for Lisa Chapa made by Michlig. Seconded by Loertscher. All ayes. Motion carried.
11) Old Business: Trustee Marjorie Carpenter asked about the softball league and the ballpark. Trustee Ron Loertscher reported the steps to the manhole at the village treatment plant have been built.
12) Clerk`s Report: None
13) Presidents Report: None
14) Move to Closed Session per WI. Statute 19.85 ( c ) ( 1 )-Considering employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation of any public employee over which the government body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility. Topic-DPW position/New hire. Motion to enter into closed session made by Carpenter. Seconded by Larocque. All ayes. Moved into closed session at 7:13 p.m.
15) Reconvene in Open Session for the Purpose of Adjournment: Motion to reconvene in open for adjournment made by Carpenter. Seconded by Larocque. All ayes. Reconvened at 7:36 p.m.
16) Adjournment. Motion to adjourn regular board meeting by Loertscher. Seconded by Carpenter. All ayes. Adjourned at 7:37 p.m.
August 18, 2017 July 10, 2017 Regular Meeting Minutes
August 10, 2017 June 12, 2017 Regular Meeting Minutes
July 4, 2017 May 8, 2017 Regular Meeting Minutes
May 10, 2017 April 10, 2017 Regular Meeting Minutes
May 10, 2017 March 13, 2017 Regular Meeting Minutes
March 24, 2017 February 13, 2017 Regular Meeting Minutes
March 8, 2017 December 12, 2016 Regular Meeting Minutes
March 8, 2017 January 9, 2017 Regular Meeting Minutes
January 2, 2017 November 14, 2016 Regular Meeting Minutes
October 20, 2016 September 12, 2016 Regular Meeting Minutes